Thursday 26 February 2015

Hannah Fox's Diary 5 - Let down









Can’t believe Darren isn’t going to make it home on until Friday, I was really relying on him. Just going to have to knuckle down and get this distribution schedule finished. We were supposed to be watching Marcus receive his football award tonight, which means it’s going to be late before I can finish the work at home.

I’m feeling shattered and I’ve got a cold coming, not having much luck with the client calls, I would get Louise to help but I would hate her to know I can’t manage, although I do think this falls under her remit. 

Now I have just heard the “Team” are all going out to the comedy club next Wednesday…. Clive patronisingly said I was welcome to come but knew I would find it difficult to get childcare. Just as well really because I’m definitely having a sense of humour failure at the moment.

Work: 

Feel I’ve over committed myself, not that I had much choice.

Family: 
It was a bit of a push but I did enjoy that family time for Marcus.

Social: 
Is my social life ruled by my children?

Wellbeing: 
Exhausted.






Hannah Fox is a character.  She is based on our years of experience working for a national mental health charity supporting people facing stress in the workplace.  
The names and characters are not based on any one person and all similarities are purely incidental.
However, hopefully we can all see a little bit of ourselves in Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...