Tuesday 10 February 2015

Hannah Fox's Diary 2 - Facts of life









So today is the first day of my new Hannah Fox's Diary

It still feels a bit strange writing this so I thought I'd start off gently  with five facts about me on the first day of my new diary...


Fact 1:
I am married to Darren is a Civil Engineer and who has just been made a partner.


Fact 2:
I have two brilliant children; Marcus is 14yrs old and Amelia is 10yrs old.


Fact 3:
I am 44 years old.


Fact 4:
I’m an Account Manager for MaxiSales a point of sale distribution company. I work 30 hours and week and have been with MaxiSales for 16yrs. Yes I know that’s three facts rolled into one but you can break the rules when it’s your own diary!


Fact 5:
My best friend is Jo who I worked with at Les Vacances when we were both Chalet Maids straight out of uni.



I know I won't manage to write in my diary every day but I promise myself I will write at least once a week.





Hannah Fox is a character.  She is based on our years of experience working for a national mental health charity supporting people facing stress in the workplace.  
The names and characters are not based on any one person and all similarities are purely incidental.
However, hopefully we can all see a little bit of ourselves in Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...