Thursday 2 July 2015

Hannah Fox's Diary 21 - Going round in circles

 

Still feel I'm running round in circles with the Kitchen Appliance Company.  Nothing stays definite for more than two minutes making planning and scheduling nigh on impossible!  

Clipboard Clive took a call from them earlier while I was in a meeting.  I won't quote what he said afterwards but at least he's had a taste of how tricky they can be now.

I'm really worried I'm neglecting my other accounts.  I know I'm not really but that's only because I'm working through lunch and taking bits home to finish.  I know throwing more hours at it isn't a great solution but it's the only one I can come up with at the moment.  I keep saying it will be better next week when I've just tied the Kitchen Appliance Company down to a schedule but I don't think I even believe that one.

I haven't dared re-opened the discussion with Darren about me increasing my hours after the last time.  I know burying my head in the sand isn't a great solution but I just can't face risking an argument this week.  I'm too tired.


Work
Well-being survey results have been relayed.  I could be very cynical here!

Family 
Feeling very guilty as I know I've been snappy at the kids this week.  Tiredness is the reason but it's no excuse.

Social 
Not a chance this week.

Well-being
Healthy eating has taken a nose dive this week as I've just been grabbing snacks at work on the run.






Hannah Fox is a character.  She is based on our years of experience working for a national mental health charity supporting people facing stress in the workplace.  The names and characters are not based on any one person and all similarities are purely incidental.  However, hopefully we can all see a little bit of ourselves in Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...