Friday 22 May 2015

Coffee Date Interview 13 - Karen Mayell

 

Name: Karen Mayell

Job Title: Research Nurse



1.  What are the 3 “nevers” in your life?
Never knowingly hurt anyone.
Never pass a toilet
Never leave the house with odd shoes on

2. Best light bulb moment?
That was so long ago I can't really remember. I think someone has turned the dimmer switch on.

3. What one thing would you change about your job or place of work?
I would change the car parking regulations so I do not have to get in so early in the morning.

4. What are the 3 “always” in your life? 
Always care
Always clean your teeth 
Always leave home in clean underwear

5. What made you laugh this week? 
I know I have laughed but for the life of me I can't remember what about. Should I be worried!!

6.  What’s your top tip for staying on top of things and getting stuff done?
Try to be organised and always do the toughest jobs first to get them out of the way. 

7.  When the going gets tough......? 
Think hard about what to do next. If you can talk the problem over with someone they can often give you a different perspective. Finally don't panic and just deal with each problem as it arises rather than trying to solve the whole thing.

Ness the Nurse - Nick Sharatt



8. Did you have a career plan or just meandered your way into your present job?

Always wanted to be a nurse for as long as I can remember.

My career path has been dictated to a certain extent by where I live and family issues but always wanted to be at the sharp end.






9. Mary Berry or Delia Smith?
A touch of both.

10. Pudding or Cheese and Biscuits?
Pudding usually but depends on my mood.

11. Night in or Night out?
Night in.

12. Wine or Beer?
Definitely wine particularly NZ Sauvignon Blanc or Argentinian Malbec.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...