Thursday 11 June 2015

Hannah Fox's Diary 19 - Away Day








Still waiting for the results of the well being Survey (think that has died a death)!  It's really frustrating as we were repeatedly badgered to complete the survey, not that I mind if I thought something would be done as a result but it's not looking likely.

We have another new client enquiry from a kitchen appliance supplier on recommendation from Kitchen Yard and they have invited us to present some sales options and then have lunch afterwards. Their head office is in France and will be having their sales launch there in October and will want attendance at that as well.  Oooh la la!

Clive said he thought this would be a good networking opportunity for me to meet up with clients face to face as he thought that builds a better working relationship. I was that shocked he asked me but pleased to agree to go.

Clive hasn’t acknowledged that his change of heart was anything to do with our meeting ……but then I was never going to get a grovelling apology!

Clive has suggested I may need a P/T assistant and is recruiting next week, he has also broached the subject of me increasing my hours if need be.  That's one to think about.

WorkThings are looking up.

Family
If I do decide to increase my hours I’m going to have to get Darren on board.

Social
Out with Jo tonight

Well-being
Feeling great.






Hannah Fox is a character.  She is based on our years of experience working for a national mental health charity supporting people facing stress in the workplace.  The names and characters are not based on any one person and all similarities are purely incidental.  However, hopefully we can all see a little bit of ourselves in Hannah.

Point to Ponder
Is it possible to accept an apology you never got and move on?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...