Friday 16 October 2015

WSWS Friday Download - Change - 16th October 2015


From a nature point of view, autumn is my favourite season.  I love other seasons for what happens in them such as going on holiday in summer but for sheer beauty autumn is my winner.

I find I'm more aware of changes in the seasons at this time of year as summer closes and autumn arrives in a burst of colour.  The changes by be further on in your area but I took this photo earlier this week in my local Old Town Gardens and the leaves on the trees are just beginning to turn hinting at the riot of colours soon to be on display.  I for one, can't wait.

It's a change I'm happy to embrace which is a good thing really as I can't stop it or prevent it.  I love the hazy orangey glow of the sun lower in the sky, the glorious colours of nature, the log delivery for our open fire, wrapping up in cosy hats, scarves and gloves and being outside and seeing your breath.

However, not all change is as easy to embrace and at times change can present us with some real struggles so I thought it would be a good time to reflect on change and look back at some posts on this subject in this Friday Download.

I wrote about change last month with the start of the new school term and the changes and challenges this brought.  You can click below to see the article.

8 Tips For Dealing With Change At Work

Change that has been forced upon us in particular can be difficult to deal with but theses 3 tips for developing resilience, the ability to bounce back after adversity can help.  You can see more on this by clicking on the link below.

3 Tips For Developing Resilience

Change has also been the topic of the Midweek Motivation several times with these 3 being my favourites.

Midweek Motivation - 20th May 2015

Midweek Motivation - 19th November 2014

Midweek Motivation - 15th October 2014

Happy Friday
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...