Friday 14 August 2015

The most important things in your life

worksmartworksavvy.blogspot.co.uk

When was the last time you asked yourself, what are the most important things in my life?  What would your answer be?  My family, my friends, my health and the health of those I love, being happy, having positive relationships, having a purpose, your values and dreams, having security?  There might be one or two prize processions or items of great sentimental value in the list as well but often, the most important things in our life aren't things.

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters."  Audrey Hepburn

So this leads me onto my next question....what are the things you spend most of your time on?  Our lives can get very full up of tasks, jobs and activities that can steal us away from what's important to us.  But it doesn't have to be like this.  The very first part of my new training course, 4 savvy steps to getting more done without working more hours looks at this very thing.

The course aims to...

identify what’s important to you in your life, look at your working habits both good and not so good and give you the tools to be able to use your time smartly, to get what needs to be done done and to have more time for doing what you want to be doing, in a sustainable manner.

I have put together a lovely list of Q&As about the course so have a peep here and sign up.  Invest in yourself and what's important to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...